I am delighted to announce that I have managed to open a US Branch of Count Marco’s Emporium. So that means that our American friends can now follow Count Marco’s personally recommended and endorsed Books, Cards and Gifts. I will be doing some reviews specific to our US audience.
This is a full review of the artistic and wonderful works of Ciro Marchetti & Barbara Moore. The particular work of art that I am reviewing today is the Wonderful Gilded Tarot. A superb work of art! A boxset that includes a set of 78 Tarot Cards with a paperback book. Heralding archetypal elements of traditional Tarot, The Gilded Tarot is teeming with shimmering, classic imagery. High priestesses in flowing robes, wise emperors, knights on majestic steeds, mystics wielding magical tools, and other intriguing characters from medieval times abound in the Major and Minor Arcana. This richly coloured, easy-to-use deck also features standard symbols for the card suits swords, cups, wands, and pentacles which provide universal appeal.
This is a MUST purchase for all collectors and also makes a invaluable gift.
Click the image below to enter the gallery which gives you a true idea of this wonderful set of Tarot Cards:-
If you are already convinced that these are a MUST for you click below to get your boxset today!
The Gilded Tarot (Boxset includes 78 card Tarot deck)
This weekend I have been reviewing a few Tarot Decks themed around animals. For my final review I have found a wonderful set featuring and themed around Cats. For more information click the image below:-
I seem to have already had some success since I launched The Emporium. So have decided to bring it to highlight it today as a rather quirky set of Tarot Cards. It certainly will not to be everyone’s taste, but I personally think that there is something quiet delightful about The Housewives Tarot.
Here are some of the images on the Tarot Cards:-
Here is what has been said about them:-
Recipe for a Perfect Tarot Deck
1. Take any old New Age tarot deck.
2. Get rid of all the cheesy woo-woo artwork.
3. Infuse with the nostalgic spirit of Far from Heaven and Leave it to Beaver.
4. Add 78 full-colour images of Duncan Hines chocolate cake (The Devil), Jell-O moulds (The Tower), station wagons (The Chariot), Mrs. Butterworth (The Empress), Brillo Pads (Strength), and other 1950s iconography.
5. Add generous helpings of mops and brooms (wands), martini glasses (cups), silverware (swords), and china plates (pentacles).
6. Seal in attractive retro packaging. Serve with 96-page book that describes the meanings of every card in the deck – along with instructions for assembling the cards in five different layouts: the Virgin Spread, the Neapolitan Spread, the Clothesline Spread, the Dinette Spread, and the Martini Spread.
A most unusual and wonderful gift!!
CLICK HERE TO GRAB YOUR SET TODAY
Just a quick post to let everyone know that Count Marco’s Emporium is now Open for Business.Over the coming weeks and months more and more product lines and sections will be added.To kick start the Store the first Section open for business is dedicated to a wonderful range of Tarot Cards. Hope that you all enjoy looking through the collection of cards. I will be reviewing a few packs in the coming days!